Beauty and Brains never go together..
Here’s how it’s exhibited..
A woman entered a auto workshop and asked for a ‘seven-hundred- ten’.
All looked at each other, and the mechanic asked, “What is a seven-hundred- ten?”
She replied, “You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine. I lost it and need a new one. It had always been there.”
The mechanic gave the woman a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710 !!
The mechanic was clueless, all other workers one by one took the paper and tried to figure out, but none could understand it. Finally the mechanic took the lady over to another car which had the hood up and asked, “Is there a 710 on this car?”
She pointed and said, “Of course, it’s right there.”
mechanic fainted, yet not recovered from shock !!
Now go to the photo below to learn what a 710 is…
click here to support our Facebook page
Jokes only about/on incredible Bangalore :
1. If you throw a stone randomly in Bangalore,
chances are, it will hit a dog or a software
engineer. While the dog may or may not have a
strap (a.k.a. leash) around his neck, the
software engineer will definitely have one.
2. In India we drive on the left of the road. In
Bangalore, we drive on what is left of the road
3. From uncyclopedia:
Official language(s)C++, java, perl, python
4. Q: What is the easiest way of causing traffic
accidents in Bangalore?
A: Follow the traffic rules.
5. “A guy is house hunting in Bangalore. Meets
old lady who is potential landlord. The
conversation goes thus:
Old lady: Where do you work, son?
Guy (with an air of pompousness): I work in
Old lady: Oh, that bus company! Sorry, we rent
only to good IT people.
It would appear that Infosys operates more
buses than BMTC in Bangalore.”
6. Bangalore, where PG(Paying Guest) is the
first business and IT, the second.
7. When someone says it is raining in
Bangalore, be sure to ask them which area,
which Main and which Cross.
8. if Bangalorean stops at a traffic light, others
behind him stop too because The others
conclude that he has spotted a policeman that
they themselves have not.
9. Bangalore is the only city where distance is
measured in units of time.
10. Auto rickhsaw driver, grocery seller and
common shop keeper thinks that you earn at
least 1 lakh per month if you are in IT sector.
11. Out of every 100 software engineers in
Bangalore, 90 are utterly frustrated and rest
have a girlfriend.
12. Bus drivers use horn instead of the brakes.
13. I quote : “Bangalore: The City where more
people know Language C than Hindi”.
14. Since it’s easier to find an alcohol shop
than a medicine shop in Bengaluru, the doctors
have now started prescribing “dawa-daaru” for
15.Universal answer in Bangalore is “Gothilla”
- even if a bus conductor scolds in kannada
“whether you’re a girl or a boy when you enter
from front door?”
16. The Bangalore airport lies in Andhra Pradesh.
Sometimes the name of a country is hiding in the consecutive letters within a sentence. For example, FRANCE is hiding in, “The runners who lived at the top of the cliff ran centuries ago”(clifF RAN CEenturies).
Find the name of the country hiding in the consecutive letters within these sentences.
1. You all must pay it back, or each of you will be in trouble.
2. Was Doctor Dolittle’s favorite animal a glib yak?
3. A true optimist will never let hope rush away.
4. How often can a daydream come true?
5. Is there a health spa in this hotel?
6. They are going in diametrically opposite directions.
7. Is the county fair a nice place to visit?
8. The foot with which I lead is my left one.
9. He owns a ranch in Arizona.
10. The foods we deny ourselves are usually tasty.